Disclaimer: Privacy Practices Notice
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you by providing a quality insurance program and other financial services. We have always placed a high priority on protecting the personal information you provide us. The following is presented as part of our continuing commitment to your privacy, and as mandated by new federal and state laws.
Purpose of this Notice
Title V of the national Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and the laws of the State of California generally prohibit any financial institution, directly or through it's affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information (NPI) about you with a non-affiliated third party, unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom you may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document that notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of our insurance agency.
HB Resources Insurance Services, Inc.
Policy and Procedures on Privacy
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Us (925) 671-0248
- Send Us an Email
NAHU Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.